Potential Applicants are encouraged to contact TNTC [at] mgh [dot] harvard [dot] edu before applying or with any questions.
Please send the Application Face Sheet and application materials listed below to Dylan Hughes at TNTC [at] mgh [dot] harvard [dot] edu with “TNTC Application” in the subject line. Kindly send the completed face sheet and listed materials in a SINGLE PDF file. All materials must be received by November 19, 2021.
- Click here for Application Face Sheet
- Full curriculum vitae.
- 2-page career development statement indicating relevant previous experience, goals for the fellowship period, and long-term goals.
- 2-page description of proposed research project and potential mentors. Applicants are encouraged to work with potential mentors during the application process to develop their proposed research goals and project (page limit does not include references).
- Proof of completion of a doctoral (MD, PhD, PsyD, or equivalent) program and documentation of citizenship/permanent resident status (US passport, green card).
- Name and contact information for three letters of recommendation. One letter should be from a residency or psychology internship director, and two letters should be from previous, current or proposed research mentors.
Letters of Recommendation:
Please have three recommenders send their letter directly to TNTC [at] mgh [dot] harvard [dot] edu by the application deadline.
Finalists will interview with program leadership.